Monday, March 4, 2013

Yikes!

Okay, I forgot about this blog. I am occasionally reminded of it when random spam-like comments are made on my last post (what is the purpose of those, anyway?). I just went back and read through the posts and, boy is our life different now! Shall I show you?

  Beau and William on Mardi Gras 2013, watching the Rex parade.

 Moi- et ma petit garcon. Pardon my French- it is wretched, I know.

This is the most recent photo I can find of the house we live in now. William is pretending to be blown away by hurricane Isaac- one of our many photos from the week in which he was off school for the hurricane.
School, you say? Yes, school! He is in Pre-K at Metairie Academy for Advanced Studies. Impressed? We were!
 We still have Wednesday with us.

Not much dawdling happens anymore for me, I must say. Today I actually have some free moments because William is at school and I am off work and determined to lounge a bit.

No comments: